Fundraising with C&C Candies and Country Store
1305 Long Run Road, Friedensburg, PA 17933
Phone 570-739-2963 – Fax 570-739-1365
Fundraiser Guidelines – Updated September 6, 2018
- All fundraisers must be placed through our fundraiser coordinator, Amy (Available Sunday 6am-12pm, Tuesday thru Saturday 5:30am to 2pm. OFF Mondays).
- All orders must be in TWO WEEKS before pickup – preferably via EMAIL.
- We will provide order sheets if requested.
- All fundraisers must be paid by cash or organizational check.
- No personal checks or credit/debit cards.
- Taking orders and delivering to customers. Minimum of 50 pounds – Prepacked in one pound containers – 3- 4 flavors maximum
- Selling at other locations such as festivals, fairs, outside stores. Minimum of 50 pounds – Prepacked in one pound containers. 3-4 flavors maximum
- Cost is $8.50 per pound. Normally retails for $12-$14 per pound.
- This is our bestselling fundraiser.
- Flavors are limited to no more than 3-4 varieties per fundraiser. Available flavors: vanilla, chocolate, peanut butter, chocolate peanut butter, vanilla walnut, chocolate walnut, pumpkin, and vanilla peanut butter.
- Taking orders and delivering to customers. Minimum of 50 pounds – prepacked in one pound boxes.
- Cost is $11.00 per pound with a recommended selling point between $14-$16 per pound.
- This fundraiser is great for holidays Easter and Christmas and can be customized (eggs for Easter, peppermint bark for Christmas) according to the time of year in which the fundraiser is sold.
PIES AND CAKES
- Taking orders and delivering to customers – 25 cake/pie minimum total (not per flavor)
- Cost is $8-10 depending on the types of pies selected.
- We recommend a price point that ranges from $11 to $14 per pie but you may increase this price to increase your profit. We recommend a selling price point of $14-$16 per cake. Depending on the area in which you are located you can increase up to $3-4.
- This fundraiser is great for holidays in November, December and March/April.
- $8 pies: Apple pie filling, Strawberry, Strawberry Rhubarb, Peach, Cherry, Lemon Meringue, $9 pies: Coconut Cream, Lemon Sponge, Banana Cream, Coconut Custard, Shoofly, Pumpkin, Fresh Apple Pie. $10 pies: Blueberry. Pies are 9” deep dish.
- Cake cost is $11.00. Cakes are 9” round.
- Taking orders and delivering to customers – 25 tray minimum – all trays have an assortment of cookies (chocolate chunk, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin, M&M, sugar)
- Price points are set at $25, $35, and $45
- Profit is $5 per tray
- This fundraiser is great for November and December.
- Taking orders and delivering to customers – 25 order minimum – plain, nut, raisin, and nut and raisin available
- Cost is $5.50 for plain, $7.00 walnut, $6 raisin, and $7.50 nut and raisin
- Sell for whatever price you like, adjusting for the area in which you are selling
- This fundraiser is great all year round
- Taking orders and delivering to customers – 25 orders minimum – Pumpkin Only. Cost is $11 per roll. Your profit is based on your selling point. We recommend at least $14 to $15 selling price per roll.
CHOCOLATE LOLLIPOPS & PRETZEL RODS
- Selling at other locations such as festivals, fairs, outside stores.
- Cost is $1.25 – price point is between $1.75 and $2.00
- Minimum of 100 lollipops
- This is a great fundraiser for holidays or any other time of year
- Taking orders and delivering to customers – 25 orders minimum.
- Cost is $6.50 for a two pack.
- We recommend a selling point between $8-10.
- This is a great fundraiser for September-December.
- Taking orders and delivering to customers or selling redeemable tickets.
- Cost is $3.75 each.
- We recommend a selling point of $5 per sub.
- Small subs only. Available: Regular, Italian, Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef.
- We will make the redeemable tickets. Two weeks minimum advance notice needed to get the tickets printed before the start of selling date. Tickets must be redeemed in 60 days. $100 deposit required upon the start of selling per 100 tickets. Balance due the last day of ticket redemption. 25 Sub Ticket Minimum
- For taking orders – one week’s notice must be given to ensure availability. No minimum order.
- Taking orders and delivering to customers.
- Cost is $3.25 Caramel, $3.75 Caramel Peanut, $3.75 Caramel Sprinkle, $4.75 Caramel M&M, $4.00 Caramel and Chocolate, $4.25 Caramel,Peanuts and Chocolate.
- We recommend a selling point of $5-7 per apple.
- This is a great fundraiser for September-November.
- 25 Apple Minimum Order
- Each apple will come individually wrapped in a cellophane bag with a twist tie.
To download the most recent Fundraising document, click here.